Your First Visit
Your first visit to our office will be an absolutely enjoyable experience. For that matter, all your appointments with us will be great. During this first visit we want to take the time to get to know you.
Getting to Know You
Let’s talk about what happens at the initial consultation.
- Take digital photos and x-rays to determine whether treatment is necessary
- Take you on a guided tour of the practice
- Learn more about you, your interests, your activities and your concerns
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- If orthodontic treatment is recommended, we will create a customized treatment plan
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options and payment plans
We will absolutely answer any questions you may have, and because your treatment plan is crafted for your unique smile, we will ask for your input to determine what treatment options work best for you. Plan for this appointment to last 1 hour. Contact our office today to schedule your initial consultation!
What happens next?
If during your consultation you are ready to start orthodontic treatment, then so are we! If you foresee this as a likely outcome, please block an additional 40 minutes for this first appointment. Whether your consultation is regarding braces or Invisalign, we can get you started with treatment that very same day. If starting treatment on the same day as your consult doesn’t suit you, we will schedule a following morning appointment shortly after your consultation.